date: 06-01-2012
time: 04:35 pm
word: bakkeleien - tussle, fight.
In my street, de Maasstraat, there are (I counted them) 8 beauty parlors and/or hairdressers. These housewive-turned-beauty-specialists struggle to stay in business everyday to finally get financial independence over their abusive big buck husbands. Pour souls...
I can't help but imagine soap-opera like scenarios when I see this picture: One of the desperate housewives avant la lettre tried to gain a monopoly in the Nail Polishing Business by breaking the windows of 'Universal Nails', her sworn enemy in the field, got arrested and is now, as we speak, probably still in custody. Poor Sheryl.
word: bakkeleien - tussle, fight.
In my street, de Maasstraat, there are (I counted them) 8 beauty parlors and/or hairdressers. These housewive-turned-beauty-specialists struggle to stay in business everyday to finally get financial independence over their abusive big buck husbands. Pour souls...
I can't help but imagine soap-opera like scenarios when I see this picture: One of the desperate housewives avant la lettre tried to gain a monopoly in the Nail Polishing Business by breaking the windows of 'Universal Nails', her sworn enemy in the field, got arrested and is now, as we speak, probably still in custody. Poor Sheryl.
Hahahaha. Awesome scenario :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderen