
date: 07-01-0000
time: 03:40 pm
word: bakken - to fry, to bake
This is my brother. His 'kadetjes' are not yet 'gebakken', if you know what I mean. If someone would like contact info, mail me.
Thanks, bro: first picture with the awesome phone you got me, thank you so much. I'm really greatful, but maybe next time: don't demand a blog post dedicated to your ass? I can get in trouble too you know.
word: bakken - to fry, to bake
This is my brother. His 'kadetjes' are not yet 'gebakken', if you know what I mean. If someone would like contact info, mail me.
Thanks, bro: first picture with the awesome phone you got me, thank you so much. I'm really greatful, but maybe next time: don't demand a blog post dedicated to your ass? I can get in trouble too you know.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten